Reading Residential Conveyancing Solicitors
Buying or selling a house or flat may be one of the most stressful experiences in life. There is a good chance that your home will be the most important investment you ever make, and it is important to make sure that the process is handled properly and that you fully understand your rights and responsibilities.
Berkshire Property Purchase Solicitors
At Chatham Chambers Solicitors, we will guide you through the residential conveyancing process using jargon-free language. Our solicitors take a proactive approach to these issues and aim to work quickly to provide you with the earliest possible date for moving; we want you to be able to put this process behind you, so you can begin enjoying your new home.
We assist buyers with all conveyancing issues, such as:
- Early application for searches
- Making arrangements for financial services advice
- Commissioning surveys and other reports
- Reporting on all aspects of the purchase
- Acting for the bank, building society or other lending institution.[spacer height=”20px”]
We assist sellers with all aspects of conveyancing, including:
- Early request of the title deeds and management information
- Arranging production of a Home Information Pack (HIP), including Energy Performance Certificate
- Working with estate agents, solicitors and licensed conveyancers to ensure all parties remain informed
- Synchronising the transaction with any related purchase[spacer height=”20px”]
Contact Chatham Chambers Solicitors
If you would like to speak to one of our Reading residential conveyancing solicitors, please telephone us on 0118 958 5855 or contact us online.