Reading Commercial Law Solicitors
At Chatham Chambers Solicitors, we strive to provide outstanding, professional services to our commercial clients. Our aim is to make the legal process as straightforward as possible, preserving the time and finances of our clients.
Our commercial law services include:
- Intellectual property law, including contracts, registration of trademarks and copyrights
- Drafting and review of commercial contracts
- Litigation involving contract disputes between businesses, individuals and contractors
- Collaboration agreements
- Confidentiality agreements and non-disclosure agreements
- Marketing, distribution, agency and franchise agreements
- Advice on competition law and compensation on termination
- Consumer credit, lending and security documentation and enforcement
- Property agreements, including their dissolution[spacer height=”20px”]
We work hard to resolve the legal issues our clients are facing as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible. If litigation is necessary, you can benefit from our extensive trial and negotiation experience as we seek an outcome that is favourable to your interests.
Contact Chatham Chambers Solicitors
If you would like to speak to one of our Reading commercial law solicitors, please telephone us on 0118 958 5855 or contact us.